Skip to main content

Full text of "2019 Emails From Calabasas Regarding Homelessness"

See other formats

Re: Transient on Mulholland Highway

Subject: Re: Transient on Mulholland Highway

From: Marissa Feinsteina <feinsteinfmarissa@gmail.com>

Date: 7/23/19, 9:31 AM

To: Alicia Weintraub <aweintraub@cityofcalabasas.com>

That's absolutely frightening!!! I'm sorry to hear this and I hope Lauren and her friends
are okay.

Last night at our Public Safety Commission meeting, Homelessness was placed on our future
agenda.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 23, 2019, at 9:08 AM, Alicia Weintraub <aweintraub(acityofcalabasas.com> wrote:

Thank you. Yesterday Lauren and her friends were having a lemonade stand and he walked
by and scared all the girls v

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 23, 2019, at 8:12 AM, Marissa Feinsteina <feinsteinfmarissatagmail.com> wrote:
Good morning Michael:

This morning at 8:07 am I witnessed the male transient walking along Mulholland
Highway heading in the direction of Calabasas High School. This male transient is
believed to be sleeping and living in open space off the highway. My home is at the
corner of Declaration Avenue and Mulholland Highway. I see him very regularly. I
suspect this morning is walking to his encampment space. Thank you for your attention
to this matter.

Marissa Feinstein

Calabasas Public Safety Commission
Mulwood Neighborhood Watch Coordinator